Oh, shucks. I’m blushing! One of the loveliest girls I ever did meet, Evie from Handmade Romance, has given me The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award. Merci beaucop!
So, the drill is, I have to share 10 things about me and seven of my personality traits. Here goes..
Ten Little Known Facts About Yours Truly…
1. Gardenias are my favourite flower.
2. I can’t sing, catch or lie.
3. My idea of the most peaceful place on earth is my parent’s farm. Ah, the serenity!!
4. I can bake a mean batch of Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins that are guaranteed to win over the most staunch of savoury supporters!
5. I love words and how they fit together.
6. Sometimes the smallest treasures bring me the greatest joy. Like thee wee jar I found while digging in the garden yesterday afternoon.
8. We have a pooch called George. When we bought him, he was supposed to grow up to be a honey colour and a miniature Spoodle. He is neither! But couldn’t be greater.
9. Some of the halcyon days of my youth were spent managing a Youth Hostel in Byron Bay.
10. I mean it when I say I’m living the best days of my life.
Seven Personality Traits…
1. I’m fiercely loyal.
2. I have a bit of wild cat in me and can sometimes be feisty!
3. I’m enormously passionate about the people in my life and the things that I do.
4. I have an overactive imagination that can sometimes get me into trouble.
5. I’m content.
6. I’m a dreamer.
Are you still with me?! What an epic post! But, enough about me. I’d now like to share this awards with some lovely blogs: