With the weekend on the horizon, here’s five links to get you there quicker!
- Goodness. Gracious. Me. Anne Ten Donkelaar’s collages from pressed and cutout flowers are absolutely exquisite.
- Looking for some gift wrapping inspiration for Father’s Day? Then look no further than this.
- It’s hard to believe that No Doubt’s last album, Rock Steady, was released in 2001. Here’s a sneak peek at the first track from their new album which is due in late September.
- This behind-the-scenes video of Miranda Kerr’s Qantas Club photo shoot is terribly painful to watch – which is exactly why I couldn’t take my eyes off it!
- Don’t miss these incredible images of athletes and organises preparing for the Paralympic Games.