You did it! You made it to the end of another week. Let’s celebrate with five links to distract, amuse and entertain.
- I’m fascinated by different concepts of beauty, especially ‘Bagel Head‘ forehead injections.
- Golly gosh! Check out these brilliant porcelain tiles that look like plywood.
- In case you missed it, here’s an interview I did for The Melbourne Review on the commercial value and power of bloggers.
- Check out how much it cost to design some very well known logos. Twitter really surprised me.
- If I could have anyone’s wardrobe in the whole world, it would be Christine Centenera’s, especially after seeing these street style snaps from the S/2 2013 shows.