With a yeehaw and a woohoo, here’s five links to get you to the weekend!
- If you only have time for one link this week, make sure it’s this one. It’s one of the cutest things you will have seen in a long time and the story of how it came about will warm your soul.
- K/LLER Collection have a passion for manipulating raw materials to make tough androgynous jewelry – and I love them for it.
- Believe me when I say, you need to visit Women’s Agenda.
- While Kate: The Kate Moss Book doesn’t drop until November, here’s a sneak peak of it’s eight covers.
- Even if you’re not really into the Olympics, you can’t deny that these photographs are beautiful.