Jump for joy – it’s Friday! Here’s five links that will keep you entertained until 5pm arrives…
- Spruce up your desktop with this fab collection of downloadable calendars.
- Check out A Day on My Plate, an inventive still life series that reveals the diet behind five star athletes.
- Prepare to be outraged. New York City’s pro-breast milk policy stigmatizes infant formula and limits access to it, effectively revoking women’s freedom to feed their babies as they choose.
- Monette and Mady, a photographic series by Maja Daniels capturing identical twins is twice as nice.
- Have you ever seen something so utterly romantic as the i(Thou) Ring?