Happy Friday! Here’s five links to slide you closer to 5pm and all the good times this weekend has in store…
- Don’t miss Anna Skladmann’s photographic series, Little Adults, which takes a look at what it’s like to grow up as a privileged child in Russia.
- Here’s how you stay loved up for more than 70 years!
- Known for doing away with unnecessary packaging, here’s how the bright sparks at Lush rethought toothpaste and got rid of the tube.
- Since Lana Del Ray is going to be 2012 what Adele was to 2011, take a moment to read this great piece.
- With summer holidays almost over and school starting next week, this is a beautiful reminder that life keeps rolling on and nothing lasts forever.