Happy Friday! Here’s five links to get you to 5pm and the decadent good times of the weekend. Enjoy!
- All the Single Ladies is a dense read, but well worth spending the time on. It was The Atlantic’s most read article for 2011 and looks at society and the evolution of relationships.
- Michelle Obama joined Twitter the other day. Here’s 25 people who aren’t very happy about it.
- Please say it isn’t so. Oak is trying to revive the drop-crotch skinny jean.
- Take a look inside some of Russia’s strangest prisons.
- Crocs have a lot of haters out there, but guess how much they have raked in over the last year?!