I hope you’ve got a corker of a weekend waiting in the wings. Here’s five links to get you there that little bit sooner…
- Awkward pregnancy photos. Need I say more?!
- And at the other end of the spectrum…here’s a fascinating article on the 9/11 memorial and its disappointments.
- Last night we had dinner at Mum and Dad’s place. I made this apple cake for dessert and it was delish – if I do say so myself! I left the topping off though as I thought it would be sugar overload.
- Sheesh. Not even celebrity children are safe from Vogue’s over zealous airburshing.
- The paper accessories created by London designer, Héctor Serrano, to turn balloons into animal heads are pure whimsy.