Image: Yago Hortal
Come and get it! Five links to bring on 5 pm:
- Open for only six months a year, El Bulli, typically receives one million reservation applications (for 8,000 places). What’s more, it is set to close in December. So this fascinating video from inside the world of super-chef Ferran Adrià is like a golden ticket really.
- Take a step back in time and laugh out loud at Jeff Vandiver and his crop top at the 1987 Crystal Light National Aerobic Championships!
- Art prodigy, Keiron Williamson is only seven. His latest collection of paintings sold for £150,000 and all 33 works were out the door in just 30 minutes. How’s that for a nice little earn!
- In case you missed it, Chelsea Clinton got married last weekend. Here’s a happy snap which you have to check out if only to see the mother-of-the-bride wearing what looks like a giant rose bush!
- In case Mr Claus is reading this, all I want for Christmas is this Jean-Michel Basquiat candle from Ligne Blanche. I know I’m a bit early with my request, but one look at this little beauty and it’s a no brainer.