What a week! A wedding. A death. And a hell-of-a-lot-of-fashion talk. Take a breather and cruise on through to 5pm with these five links. Enjoy!
- Beautiful and humbling, Drawing Autism is a celebration of artistry and self-expression found in children and adults diagnosed with autism.
- Here’s a look at what celebs had to say on Twitter about Osama bin Laden’s death. My favourite is Paris Hilton’s illuminating comments!
- A long way from New York at the moment? Never fear, you can still take a tour of the Met’s new Alexander McQueen exhibit over here.
- Yann Black’s scribbly art tattoos make me want to get another tatt.
- I couldn’t make it past the two second mark of Miley Cyrus’ recent performance of Smells like Teen Spirit, before I was simultaneously laughing hysterically and cringing.
Pssst! Don’t forget to enter the super sweet Phia Giveaway. You’ve got to be in it, to win it!