Hold on tight, and away we go! Here’s five links to coax the weekend a little closer.
- I’m in raptures over this un-freakin-believable animation in honour of Moelskine’s limited edition Le Petit Prince notebook.
- Is this what winning sounds like? Charlie Sheen and Snoop Dogg are collaborating. For serious.
- Kim Ellery’s Fall 2011 collection is called Tenenbaums in the Tuileries and it’s as brilliant as those other Tenenbaums.
- In case you missed it, here’s Rachel Zoe, her husband and new bub in the most colour coordinated baby snap I’ve seen!
- Are you left or right brained? And what on earth does this mean?
Image: Blog Core