Here’s a dose of Five Alive Friday especially designed to make you happy and get you closer to the weekend. Enjoy!
- Welcome back, Architecture in Helsinki. I’ve missed you. Can’t wait for the rest of your new album.
- Love this tee from Chip Chop’s latest range, Blame it on Rio. But, I’d wear it with pants!
- Live vicariously through Vogue Japan’s insanely cool Editor at Large, Anna Dello Russo, in this fab Day in the Life feature.
- Check in with street artist, Banksy, and take a squiz at his latest work in LA.
- With the Oscars only a few days away, I thought you might like this fascinating look at the dude who makes sound effects for films.