Images: Share Some Candy
Friday already? How did that happen?! I’m looking forward to a weekend of sunshine, champagne and friends. Whatever you have planned, here’s five links to get you there.
- Speaking of bubbles, seeing is believing when it comes to the bottle designs for Zarb champagne.
- Here’s the Selby’s round up of his favourite shots from 2010.
- Paris Hilton circa 2004 was the first person I remember doing the ‘awkward lean’ when faced with a camera. Since then, it seems everyone is busting it out. So much so, there’s now a whole site devoted to the awkward lean!
- While the colours and prints featured in Missoni’s Spring 11 campaign remind me of Cliff Huxtable, the video for this collection is well worth a squiz – for the the simple fact it features the whole Missoni family and was shot by Juergen Teller. Love it!
- Strongman band-aids make me want to sustain an injury!