Happy Friday lovelies!
How good does it feel to have a long weekend on the horizon? Are you going away? I’m staying close to home – I have a date with Elvis, will be giving a few rooms at home a colourful makeover with a new coat of paint and plan on cooking a long lunch for some friends on Monday. Bliss!
I hope you have a happy weekend – in the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain you…
- If you only read one thing this week, make it When My Dad Was Dying, We Forgot to Ask Him How He Wanted to Live
- I was surprised to find this piece on Kathy Griffin, Performative Outrage and the Relativity of Shame in Teen Vogue, but boy was I glad I did.
- Check out one photographer’s amazing firsthand look at the 1980’s Jamaican dancehall scene.
- Have a peak inside Alannah Hill’s home which is currently for sale.
- 10 Things I Don’t Worry About As A Single Mother offers a brilliant reality check for all mothers.
- Find out why it’s goodbye Coke Zero.
- These popsicles might look like something you’d get from an organic, artisanal food truck – but look again!
- Minimalists will love Hotel Mono, a monochrome hotel in Singapore.
- Check out the most popular engagement ring on Pinterest.
- The A to Z of Superfood Recipes is a handy little guide you might like to add to your repertoire!