Happy Friday lovelies! How has your week been?
I’ve just returned from a quick trip to Japan. While I missed my family a lot, the time away was sublime. I feel creatively energised from being immersed in newness and very grateful for the time to explore, wander and learn.
This weekend, I’m looking forward to heading down to our farm for a ramble through the fields and a night out with good friends, good food and (probably too many!) good drinks.
I hope you have a happy weekend on the horizon! In the meantime, here’s a stack of links to distract, amuse and entertain.
- I’m interested to know what you think of ‘How Not To End Up Hating Your Partner‘
- Apparently the power sleeve is back.
- Design leaders from Airbnb, Adobe, Shake Shack and other powerhouse brands answer – If you could look back at your career and rethink one of your big decisions, what would it be?
- Here’s why you should think twice before refrigerating your champagne.
- Google’s CEO doesn’t use bullet points…and neither should you.
- This little story warmed my heart.
- I’m completely obsessed with these interiors.
- See how Ms. Lisle-Mainwaring got revenge for a neighbourly dispute by painting her house in red and white stripes!
- This is the problem with motivational quotes.
- Whaaaaaaaatttttt?! This is how much the most expensive Birkin bag of all time fetched at auction.