Happy Friday lovelies! How’s your week been? I f*cked my back up good ‘n’ proper so it’s been a week of osteo and myotherapy appointments! I’m starting to feel better just in time for a fun weekend down the coast with friends. I can’t wait for some red wine and rugged up beach walks.
I hope you have a happy weekend on the horizon – in the meantime here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain until the good times arrive!
- Uh oh. Mamamia got trolled!
- ‘When You Picture Someone With A Mental Illness, Picture Me In a Nice Tailored Suit’ is an incredibly raw and honest piece by TV and radio guy, Osher Günsberg.
- See how the world’s oldest person is remembered in the objects she left behind.
- Here’s one sauce you can use for five different no-fuss dinners.
- How long until sex? For millennials, try 10 texts or less.
- Check out 27 things truly exceptional bosses do every day.
- I love how Californian-based photographer, Deanna Templeton, has captured eight years of her friends skinny dipping.
- Wowzers! Look at this stunning IKEA hack.
- Are you giving way too many f*cks?
- Here’s a great little roundup of where to buy maternity clothes you’ll actually want to wear.