Image: MY MODERN MET
Hey there, let’s go! Here’s five links to bide your time ’till 5pm…
- The story of the real Steve Tucker (as in the public servant who wrote an email to 4,000 colleagues trying to find a girl he met at a party) has affected me so deeply. It’s well worth making a cup of tea and spending five minutes reading this all the way to the end.
- This week I’ve been completely and utterly obsessed with this song. Can’t hear it enough. Can’t stop dancing to it.
- Surprisingly, American Apparel have changed their ad style to illustrations. Unsurprisingly, they still feature nudity.
- beautyheaven have just released a nifty iphone app. Featuring over 50,000 product reviews and an incredibly handy glossary of ingredients, it is perfect for cutting through the b.s. and making informed beauty purchases.
- Issue Seven of Curvy is out now. You’d be mad not to pick it up!