Happy Friday! How’s your week been?
I’m sorry things have been a bit quiet around these parts! I’ve been in a writing bubble and working on some big consulting projects. I’ve also been working away behind the scenes on relaunching Checks and Spots – it’s not long now until I can share with you the next evolution of my blog. I can’t wait to hear what you think!
Have a happy weekend! I’m making the most of these mellow Autumn days and heading up to my parent’s farm…
- Gretchen Rubin explains seven types of loneliness (and why it matters)
- Check out the one ankle boot style you should stop wearing in 2017
- Ewwww! Just how much pee is in public pools?
- Here’s seven science-backed strategies for building powerful habits.
- It doesn’t get much more adorable than this seal who finds a toy version of itself and can’t stop hugging it!
- Check out this handy little round-up of seven recipes to pack for lunch next week.
- Have a laugh at these animals that look like they’re about to drop the hottest albums of the year!
- Last words fascinate me. Here are famous last words from 19 famous people.
- Drool over these beautiful cook books.