Happy Friday! What have you got planned for the weekend?
I’m going to potter around at home, rearrange a few rooms and toss out a whole lot of crap that we seem to have accumulated! I’m also taking some of my dearest friends for their first Float Tank session. While they float, I’m going to try light therapy. I’ll let you know how I go!
In the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain you until the good times arrive!
- Cherry blossoms have just bloomed in this Japanese town, and the photos are magical.
- Here’s the best street style from New York Fashion Week.
- Lena Dunham writes about bad brides.
- Check out the 100 year old to do list that actually helps you get things done.
- The MET shows off some beautiful valentine’s from the 17th Century onwards.
- Published in the Journal of Human Resources, this study found that the eldest child in a family is the smartest!
- I love these rare colour photos of Circus Showgirls from the 40s and 50s.
- Find out if your makeup is ageing you.
- From David Bowie and Frank Sinatra to Adam Levine, tour the homes of 20 famous musicians.
- I wish I’d been with Beyonce at Solange’s Grammys After-Party