Happy Friday! How’s your week been?
In my neck of the woods, it’s been a welcome return to routine with the kids going back to school and kinder. While I love how fluid holidays are, I was definitely ready to return to a bit of structure and dive deep into the year ahead. Although, I must admit we did have a false start! On Monday, I got everyone ready for school, lunches packed and out the door. Only to discover when we arrived at school, that the term didn’t actually start until Wednesday. Oops!
I hope you have a lovely weekend on the horizon. In the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain you until the good times arrive…
- Need a some school lunch inspo? Here’s what chefs put in their children’s lunchboxes.
- Find out what apps Tim Ferriss uses on a daily basis.
- I loved this little piece about having make believe problems.
- Apparently stretching studios are the latest fitness fad.
- Reminisce with this round up of 20 times The Nanny was the best dressed woman on TV!
- I want to live here!
- This is the one word that can screw up an apology.
- Check out six handy tips to make your eyes look instantly brighter.
- Have a snoop at Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Palm Springs house.
- Gap is making a comeback…and it’s looking good!