I hope you’re having a beautiful, relaxing end to 2016 – that things have slowed down and you’ve lost track of the days.
I’ve stayed close to home and have been lapping up the chance to spend time at the beach and have a daily siesta. In between eating my weight in nectarines and Christmas cake, I’ve also rounded up a few links to distract, amuse and entertain you!
Wishing you a happy New Years and much love and light for 2017.
- I think this is the most beautiful love story of all.
- You can always count on Seth Godin to perfectly shift your perspective.
- This is the terrifying way not sleeping enough actually changes your gut.
- Love a bargain? Then this round up of the 55 best shopping sites for girls on a budget will be right up your alley!
- Did you know that almost everyone who is unhappy with life is unhappy for the same reasons?
- Here’s National Geographic’s gallery of the best images of 2016.
- Check out 11 ways to be a better person in 2017.
- Photographer, Andrew H. Walker, asked celebrities to reveal their public and private personas in strikingly intimate portraits.
- This beautifully animated video is an ode to everything unsatisfying.
- Here are 10 ways you can increase dopamine levels in the brain without medication.