Wowzers. It’s hard to believe June is about to bite the dust! Since it’s the last Friday of the month, I hope you’re ready for a serving of Five Alive Friday. So, grab a cup of tea and settle in with a stack of links that will distract, amuse and entertain you.
- My favourite (and most haunting) find for this month is Willard Suitcases, an incredible photography project capturing the suitcases of people committed to the Willard Asylum for the Insane in Upstate New York.
- Get your first look at Ellen DeGeneres’ lifestyle brand which is launching next week.
- After the last few weeks in our household, I read this beautiful piece through streams of tears.
- This short film about a walk through the streets of Shanghai is something else!
- Here’s 10 tips for adding personality to a rental.
- Remember watching Heartbreak High? Even though it was cancelled in 1999, the Heartbreak High website is still live, and hasn’t changed. It’s like a portal back to the 90’s!
- Take a peak inside the homes of some big name bloggers.
- It doesn’t get much cuter than this!
- Check out 13 amazing female podcasters to follow.
- Why women apologise…and more importantly, why we need to stop.
- Chrissy Teigen has the perfect response for why she stopped editing her Instagram photos.
- Apparently ‘Rich Girl‘ is the hair trend that we’ll be seeing everywhere.
- 10 Ways to Build Resilience in Kids is a damn good read.
- A new report, accuses ZARA of using a code word to allegedly profile black shoppers.
- Relive the glorious days of disco at Studio 54.
- You’ll want to add this one to your bag of tricks – 13 tips for impressing anyone you meet in under 30 seconds!
- I had a lightbulb moment when I read, Simple Doesn’t Mean Tidy.
- Get the low down on the best time of day to do everything at work.
- This sweet hand-crafted paddleball set has me dreaming of summer days!
- Got a spare $85 million handy? Then you might be interested in checking out Andy Warhol’s Hamptons estate!
Have a happy weekend!