Happy Friday my loves! Here’s five links to get you to the good times of the weekend…
- Truly. Madly. Deeply. I’m loving this short film that The Melbourne Racing Club has created with style icon, Nicole Warne of Gary Pepper Girl, to celebrate the Caulfield Cup Carnival.
- You’ll be hard pressed to find a cuter Instagram feed than this one!
- Did you hear about the Dutch girl who faked a 5-week holiday in South East Asia by posting phony photos of Facebook? Genius!
- You’ve got to check out photographer, Shantanu Starick, who is bartering his way around the world, trading his photography for food, shelter and transport in a project called The Pixel Trade.
- After a six year hiatus, Gemma Ward is B-A-C-K.