Image: We Heart It
There’s no point mucking about – Let’s get straight into it! Here’s five links to get you a little bit closer to 5pm:
- Interbrand have just released their listing of the top 100 brands for 2010. There’s a few surprises in there – like Nike only coming in at 25.
- Now, this is a party I wish I was at! Take a gander at some happy snaps from the recent celebration of Vogue Paris’ 90th anniversary. The theme was based loosely on Eyes Wide Shut which means lots of incredible masquerade masks.
- I’m seriously coveting one of these succulent heads!
- Mila’s Daydreams is pure whimsy. While her baby is sleeping, this mumma creates scenes around her and quickly snaps a few pics.
- Have you seen Gap’s new logo? It’s all shades of wrong.