Welcome to a new week and Discovered Uncovered, a new regular feature on Checks and Spots. Rather than being a list of random links, it’s a chronicle of things I’ve come across in the real world and that tickle my fancy. It’s a snapshot of what I’ve been doing, discovering and loving. I hope you enjoy it!
- There’s little joy in working on the weekend, except when it involves images like this mashed-up-clashed-up-pattern-on-pattern perfection by Duro Olowu.
- Lately, I’ve been a little obsessive about finding the perfect swaddle. This one from aden + anais ticks all the boxes and is ready and waiting for when bambino #2 arrives…which is any minute now!
- Sunday was all about dumplings and magazines…especially the latest Vogue cover which is as sweet as coconut ice!
- Do you remember that ages ago I shared how I set goals so that I achieve them? Well, this was how I celebrated achieving my latest, hard-fought goal. I’ve been wearing them all together (without the connector) and separately and loving their jingle jangle.
- My current guilty pleasure has been (re)discovering this taste of summer – Coconut Lime Ice Cream courtesy of Jock’s.