Here’s a little bit of what I’ve been doing, discovering and loving lately…
- Our Christmas wreath and its red, jingle-jangle bells makes me so damn happy.
- I pretended I was crafty and threaded beads and pom poms to make a bit of colour for The Baby’s room.
- Laura Mercier’s Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser has me hooked – it sure gives good glow!
- The sheer delight our little boy has in Christmas is magic. I’m not sure how many times he can watch his Portable North Pole video but I wish I could keep him this age forever!
- Reading How to Find Fulfilling Work.
- The smell of our Christmas tree.
- I’ve never worked as hard as I did last week, so when I made it to Friday in one piece, I spoilt myself with three In the Fields Woodys from Beneath the Sun.
- Summer salads for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
What are you loving these days? Any discoveries you’d like to share?