Here’s a snapshot of what I’ve been doing, discovering and loving lately:
- Reconnecting with a dear friend over a muchos tasty meal and a few too many vinos at Radio Mexico.
- The summer sound of cicadas.
- A little tin of 52 mini postcards that I got from Typo. They’re perfect as gift cards and cost less than a tenner.
- Pottering around our garden. As I’m pretty new to this game it feels like there is a lot to learn, but I love the creativity and dreaming that comes with it.
- Hoarding Christmas decorations in readiness for our tree going up! Some of my faves are the old-school glass ones I found at Miriam and Friends.
- Peonies. Peonies. Peonies.
- Pouring over two new cookbooks, What Katie Ate and Jerusalem.