Damp. Grey. Cold. Since it’s a miserable hump day in my neck of the woods, here’s what I’ve been doing, discovering and loving in the last week…all of which are guaranteed to make things that little bit sunnier!
- My latest sonic discovery, Ungirthed by Purity Ring, actually sounds like sunshine.
- The baby is a night owl. I’ve spent many hours in the dead of night rocking, shushing and pacing up and down the hall with her in my arms – oh, and shopping up a storm online! I’ve been buying things for the house and bits and pieces for The Rugrat’s party. In fact, I’ve gone a bit overboard at Discount Party Supplies who have everything I’ve ever needed for a party and also everything I didn’t realise I needed!
- Today I whipped up the first soup of the year.
- What the world needs is more…Hamburger Wrapping Paper!
- Champagne + soft shell crab tortillas = The perfect date night with my fella at The Smith
- I’m clinging to summer by wearing Bloom’s Sunday Nail Polish on my toenails.