There’s nothing like this time of year for a little looking back. To reflect on what’s been and what’s to come.
My overriding feeling about 2016 was that it was one hell of a mighty ride! Lots of growth. Lots of adventure. Lots of learning. With a new year stretched out in front of me, I have a head full of plans and ideas. I’m excited to see what’s to come and where I’ll go. But before jumping in, I’m taking the next couple of weeks off to be with my family – and to just go slow.
In the meantime, I thought I’d share the top five most popular posts that I wrote in 2016:
- What I’ve Learned in 10 Years of Marriage
- Another Lap Around The Sun
- Five Things You’ve Got All Wrong About Love and Relationships
- Ten Things I’ve Recently Changed
- Why I’m Giving Up Alcohol
If you’re looking for some more holiday reading, then you might be interested in catching up on the five most popular posts I’ve ever written in almost eight years of blogging:
- Inside Cotton On: A Look Inside Their Incredible Head Office
- The One Thing I Wish I Knew About Motherhood
- 10 Foods You Think Are Healthy But Aren’t
- Four Things I Learnt When My Facebook Post Went Viral And Was Seen By 1.6 Million People in 24 Hours
- One Bedroom. Three Looks for Winter
See you on the 16th when I’m back from holidays!