Valued at $1,699 this clever hybrid easily changes between four modes – laptop, stand, tablet and tent. I’m a massive fan of it, and as you already know, use it everyday in my business.
It’s got a ton of ace features, including:
- A unique design that allows the screen to flip around 360 degrees
- A lift-and-lock keyboard that rises and the keys lock when you switch between modes, eliminating accidental keystrokes and providing a more comfortable grip.
- Ultra-portable design that sees the ThinkPad Yoga weigh in at a mere 1.58kg and be just 19mm thick.
- An Active Protection System that locks and protects your hard drive when it detects sudden movement – which is lifesaver if you’re a klutz like me!
- Long battery life so you can go all day without recharging.
Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga Givaway
To enter, all you have to do is:
- Become a Checks and Spots subscriber – if you’re not already!
- Leave a comment below, telling me why you need a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga in your life.
You have until 10pm Thursday 8 May 2014 to enter. Good luck!
Edit: Congratulations Lexi! You’re our Lenov ThinkPad winner. Many thanks to everyone who entered – it was so hard choosing just one winner. Stay tuned for more giveaways and fun times!