It’s hard to believe that it’s already Friday! Here are five things that I’ve loved doing and discovering this week…
- Reset after an incredible Tibetan Buddhist healing session with Lama Tendar. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that totally took me by surprise.
- Loving ab[intra], a sublime performance by Sydney Dance Company. It’s on at the Playhouse for another three performances and definitely worth seeing!
- Dinner with my girls at Alter Dining.
- Listening to Jessie Cole’s remarkable story of survival.
- Living in these super fun, quilted pants from Alpha 60!