Happy Friday! Here’s a handful of things that I’ve been into this week…
- Listening to this fascinating interview with Michael Pollan on the new science of psychedelics.
- Drinking at GDR and eating at Mr Wong and Kid Kyoto while I was in Sydney for a few days with work.
- Watching ‘Basquiat: Rage to Riches’ and incredibly striking and candid documentary about one of my favourite artists.
- Visiting The Museum of Contemporary Art Australia to check out part of the Biennale of Sydney.
- Living in this Zara embroidered mesh dress and chunky biker boots.
- Grabbing tickets for next week’s FLAT CHAT with Prue Gilbert, a game changer and CEO of Grace Papers who is talking mentors, balance (is it BS?!) and navigating roadblocks.