Happy Friday! Here are five things that I’ve been loving this week:
- Bought a new house! It all happened incredibly quickly which really just echoes my belief that homes are fated to you. Settlement isn’t for awhile so there is plenty of time to daydream about the little changes we can make to put our stamp on this grand old dame.
- Saw The Killers with my dad and brother. I’m not normally into big stadium shows, but this one was absolutely awesome!
- Having a cheap ‘n’ cheerful lunch at Tokushima, a ‘neighbourhood style’ Japanese restaurant in Collingwood (70 Smith Street). It’s also just around the corner from Beyond Rest, which makes for my favourite double – floating and eating!
- Listening to Jon Hopkins’ new album, ‘Singularity’.
- Sad to hear that one of my fave furniture and homewares stores, Tarlo and Graham is closing down. Pretty much all of the pieces I treasure most, I’ve bought from them. If there’s any upside, it’s the fact they are having a closing down sale, which is well worth checking out.