Happy Friday! Here are five things I’ve been into this week…
- Traveling to Tassie for a long weekend with my family. We stayed in an incredible loft apartment that I found on Airbnb, spent time wandering Hobart, had a day at MONA and also visited Port Arthur – which took my breath away. While I have been to MONA before, it was the first time I checked out their newest wing, Pharos, which is insanely good and home to my favourite work, Event Horizon by James Turrell.
- Eating at Urban Greek, Ginger Brown, The Brunswick Hotel (Australia’s second oldest pub!) and Pigeon Whole Bakers. Even though we had to give my favourite restaurant in Hobart, Franklin, a miss because we were with the kids, all the places we tried were awesome family-friendly options that everyone loved.
- Reading The Making of MONA, the inside story on how this Museum came to be. I’ve particularly loved geeking out and learning about the architectural and building process!
- Living in this Marco Polo Swing Spot Jacket. I love the shape of this piece and that the silver spots are a fun update on basic black.
- Loving Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturiser. Now that temperature has dropped, I like to have a little (faux) colour. I found that this streak-freak gradual tan more than delivers! It looks really natural and doesn’t have the yucky fake tan smell!