Happy Friday lovers! What have you got planned for the weekend?
I was supposed to be heading up to Sydney but an acute ear infection is keeping my feet firmly planted on the ground. So, the kids and I are going on an adventure a little closer to home and visiting Ballarat to see the David LaChapelle exhibition. I’m also looking forward to getting stuck into Brene Brown’s latest book, Braving The Wilderness, and checking out The Deuce. Have you seen it it yet?
Whatever you have planned, I hope it’s a good one! In the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to keep you entertained until the weekend arrives.
- This article on how Samuel Johnson gives an ABC cameraman a lesson in how to hug was the best thing I have read all week – and made me realise I’ve got my hugs all wrong!
- Pour a vino for you and your beloved and work through 17 Questions to Ask Your Partner to Deepen Your Connection.
- Bet your office doesn’t look like the stunning new West Elm Headquarters!
- Why letting ourselves feel bad is the key to feeling better.
- Have a giggle at 11 best uses of bad grammar from The Simpsons.
- Here are 42 Gmail tips that will help you conquer email
- I love this! Check out 10+ times people accidentally found their doppelgangers in museums.
- I’m not sure what you were doing when you were 16 years old, but I sure as hell wasn’t doing anything nearly as creative as this!