Happy Friday lovers!
What have you got planned for the weekend? I’m keeping things pretty low key since this is the last weekend in about two months that doesn’t have a full calendar. I’m on the hunt for a new floor lamp, so I’m hoping to spend some time trawling a few vintage stores. I’m also catching up with some friends for dinner and a few drinks on Saturday night. Other than that, I’ll be pottering around at home, doing some baking and maybe a little work to get ahead for the coming week.
Whatever you’ve got planned, I hope you have a happy weekend! In the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain until the good times arrive.
- Hell yes! Smaggle absolutely nailed it with her piece, 5 Easy Ways to Break Your Phone Addiction.
- Speaking of phones, take a look at this research into which apps make you the most – and least – happy.
- Have you seen designer, Thom Browne’s, wetsuits that look like…well…suits?!
- Check out Why We Fell For Clean Eating.
- Heart eyes! I’m not really into cars, but this one totally changed my mind.
- Ever wondered what the ‘secret’ to a successful marriage is? This woman has been married for 11 years and shares her advice.
- Apparently there is a right way to wash your hair – and it’s not how you’ve been doing it!
- Here are some great tips from a registered Dietitian about how to make a breakfast that will keep you full for hours.
- Think you could pack just one carry-on suitcase for 8 days and 7 nights away? Leandra Medine (The Man Repeller) did and made some awesome holiday fashion statements along the way.
- Take a peek inside the surreal world of Playboy’s centrefolds.