Happy Friday lovelies! Have you had a good week?
I’ve been in Las Vegas for the last few days. Today, we’re jumping in the car and heading off on a road trip to Utah. After that, it’s onto LA for a quick visit before heading home. If you fancy it, you can follow my adventures on Instagram!
I hope you have a happy weekend on the horizon. In the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain you until the good times arrive…
- If you only read one thing this week, make it Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?
- These are the most popular IKEA pieces sold around the world
- Noam Chomsky, one of the most influential scientists and respected intellectuals of our time, says Trump’s scandals are only a distraction to hide what’s going on behind the scenes.
- Have you heard about anger rooms, a smashing new way to relieve stress?
- Oh. My. Word. Have you ever seen prettier cakes than these ones with their edible blooms?
- Want to raise successful kids? Science says praise them like this (but most parents do the opposite)
- More Love Letters is a really cool idea.
- Inside Kate Moss’ London home.
- What do you think of Janine Allis’ entrepreneurial advice to marry well?
- Twenty years ago, Steve Jobs demonstrated the perfect way to respond to an insult.