Happy Friday lovelies!
How have you been? I’ve had a pretty low key, but productive week as I work on the redesign of my website and launch of a new business. One of my favourite people in the whole world, was also in town so we got to hang out. There’s nothing quite like that feeling of being around someone who ‘gets you’…don’t you think?
As for this weekend, well, I’m looking forward to spending some time with my family before heading over to the US next week.
I hope you have a happy weekend on the horizon! In the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain you…
- The Narcissistic Injury of Middle Age is an incredible read, especially if you feel like the older you get, the more invisible you become.
- Americans were asked to find North Korea on a map…and I’m not sure if the result is hilarious or scary!
- Why kids at this Australian daycare nap outside – even in winter.
- Easy in practice, difficult to practice. This one practice will dramatically increase your emotional intelligence.
- Here’s why being lazy is the key to success.
- At home (and in the garden) with Rosita Missoni, the hardworking 85-year-old matriarch and co-founder of one of today’s greatest luxury fashion brands.
- Four Takeaways From The Rise and Fall of Nasty Gal is a fascinating case study.
- Yes! Yes! Yes! This is why motivational quotes on social media are ruining your life.
- Check out all the best street style from Copenhagen Fashion Week.
- If you’re an interior design addict, here are 10 Instagram accounts you need to follow.