Happy Friday lovelies!
How’s your week been? I’ve had an absolute cracker! I went blonde, had a very fun dinner with some of my favourite girls and started working on an exciting new project. I also checked out Rone’s latest installation in a derelict house and saw Patrick Pound: The Great Exhibition – both completely blew my mind and embody creativity at its purest. If you’re in Melbourne over the weekend, don’t miss out on the chance to see both/either of them before they close early next week.
Have a happy weekend – in the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain you!
- This 75-year Harvard study found the one secret to leading a fulfilling life.
- One hundred years ago, people had a very different idea of what it means to be heterosexual. The Invention of ‘Heterosexuality‘ explains this shift in thinking and is one hell of a fascinating read.
- It’s hard to believe we’re half way through 2017. Here are 10 questions you might like to consider for a little mid-year reflection.
- Want to raise a trail blazing daughter? US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg says do these 7 things.
- Have you heard about #BadPictureMonday?
- There’s a genius street artist running loose in New York – let’s hope nobody catches him!
- Want to raise your child to love reading? Read these secrets.
- Check out the 86 year old tailor who wears a different suit every day and was captured by photographer, Zoe Spawton, for three years.
- These retro technology LEGO kits are the best!
- Why kvass is the new kombucha.