Happy Friday lovelies!
How’s your week been? I’ve spent most of it in bed with Swine Flu – Agh! Who knew it was still a thing?! Thankfully I’m now on the mend and looking forward to a very low key weekend of pottering around at home, cooking, culling (I’m going through every cupboard and trying to reduce all our possessions by half!) and hanging out with my family by the fire.
I hope you have a happy weekend on the horizon! In the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain you until the good times arrive.
- If you only read one thing this week, make it this article on the simplicity of happiness according to Bhutan’s happiness guru.
- Here’s how to get fresh perspective on a project you’re sick of.
- Pornhub released a detailed map of the world’s porn interests – and it’s got some pretty interesting findings!
- So simple. So brilliant. I’ve been putting into practice this gem from Seth Godin.
- From Bella Hadid to Karen Elson, here are seven models whose careers skyrocketed thanks to a haircut.
- Check out this ace round up of real life locations that look like they’re straight out of a Wes Anderson film.
- I love this collection of Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s.
- This girl’s summer 2017 bucket list went viral and it’s honestly the best!
- Here’s why McDonald’s burgers don’t rot!
- Have you seen the 11 year old Albino twins, Lara and Mara Bawar, who are taking over the fashion world with their unique beauty?