Happy Friday! Have you had a good week? Here are five things that I have loved doing and discovering this week….
- Learning about my schemas. It’s been a bit of a process unlocking exactly how this plays out in my life, but it has been incredible in helping me understand what self-defeating patterns I keep repeating. This new understanding of very old habits has already had really significant impact.
- Breakfast at Market on Malvern. MOM Cafe is a sweet little spot where food is served as medicine and made with love. Their teams of doctors, dietitians, nutritionists, naturopaths and chefs have created a menu with ingredients that have been researched and validated for the purpose to heal your body and mind…which is the perfect way to start your day, really!
- Can’t get enough of dinner and drinks at Ramblr.
- Loving Healthy Life’s newest store at Tooronga Shopping Centre. I think they have one of the best natural, organic and eco-friendly product ranges going around. I also really like that all the staff working there are qualified nutritionists or naturopaths who can provide expert advice – for free!
- Obsessed with our new piece of art, The Wet Kiss by Marius Sperlich.