Recently though, I had a light bulb moment when I learnt that feeding your body with a protein drink after a run actually helps stengthen muscles. Plus, protein is essential for the support of energy levels and weight control.
I also learnt that not all protein drinks are created equal. So, after a bit of research I hunted down one that is clean and natural as you can get – Vital Protein Green Coffee.
What’s the Deal?
- Vital Protein is the highest concentration of plant protein available. It is extracted from Golden Peas – which means that unlike other whey protein powders it’s suitable for vegans and vegetarians and is totally free of many common allergens such as gluten, diary, lactose and soy.
- It’s ridiculously low in carbohydrates
- It doesn’t have any artificial fillers, flavours or sweeteners. Hooray!
What Does it Taste Like?
Surprisingly good! The natural decaffeinated coffee flavour is perfect for a coffee hit without the caffeine. It’s also sweetened with Thaumatin, which is extracted from the skin of the West African Katemfe fruit, so it has a slightly sweet taste.
How Do You Have It?
- Depending on how much protein you want in your diet, you can have Vital Protein Green Coffee 1-4 times each day.
- You can mix it with milk or water. I’ve also been adding it to some yogurt for a mid-afternoon snack that stops me prowling through the pantry!
Now, let’s share the love with a Vital Protein Green Coffee giveaway!
So you can get your own Vital Protein Green Coffee hit, I’ve got ten starter packs up for grabs.
Each winner will receive 1 x 120gm Vital Protein Green Coffee and 1 x Vital Protein Shaker valued at $20.
- Sign-up to here to Checks and Spots. If you already receive our newsletters then you don’t need to do anything.
- Leave a comment below.
You have until 9pm Sunday 19 May to enter. Good luck!
Edit: Many thanks to everyone who entered! The ten, randomly selected winners are – Vanda B, Melissa W, Micaela T, Trish G, Narelle R, Jess C, Deb R, Louise, Alicia P, Donna.