Image: Garance Dore
Well, hello there! After the most delicious of interludes I’m back…
The boys and I filled our days with:
- Nectarines and plums.
- A few blissful days at the farm for table tennis tournaments in the shearing shed, pavlova and swinging in the hammock on the veranda.
- Devouring Portia de Rossi’s candid book, The Unbearable Lightness.
- Mornings spent splashing at the beach or losing ourselves in the magic of the Children’s Garden.
- Being reminded that all that glitters isn’t gold, after a bitterly disappointing meal at The Newmarket.
- Discovering new finds – like Capocchi – to add to our roll call of stores that deliver the unexpected and eclectic as we embark on the mother of all renovations!
- Dancing to this.
So, what have you been up to? Did you manage to have a break and a moment to regroup? Did you go away or just indulge in the sweetness of doing nothing?