Disclosure: I was gifted one night’s accommodation by The ADGE Apartment Hotel to review their property.
Recently my little family hit up Sydney for a weekend of fun times with friends. While we were there, we stayed at The ADGE Apartment Hotel.
While most hotels tend to be pretty neutral and have a similar middle-of-the-road approach to style, The ADGE Apartment Hotel brings a sense of adventure and colour confidence to their aesthetic that I really liked.
Since we all know looks will only get you so far, here’s five more reasons why I’m a big fan of The ADGE Apartment Hotel and know you’d love it too!
- There’s more than enough space for a family, two couples or to swing a cat! Each apartment has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open plan lounge and dining room, full kitchen, laundry and very generous balcony.
- Killer location. You’ll find The ADGE Apartment Hotel is in a prime spot in Surry Hills. With Oxford Street and Crown Street an easy stroll (or stumble if it’s a bit later in the night!) away, this hotel is a great base for discovering some of Sydney’s best eating, drinking and shopping spots from.
- No dinky soaps or cheap toiletries in sight! Instead, each apartment is kitted out with APPELLES Skincare a paraben free range that’s formulated with natural extracts and premium certified organic essential oils.
- A generous spirit that makes you feel welcome. From a big bowl of fruit and cheese platter on arrival to free Wi-Fi, The ADGE’s thoughtful touches give this boutique accommodation heart and soul.
- The citrus green SMEG fridge. Bet you’ve never seen one of those in a hotel room before?!
The ADGE Apartment Hotel // 222 Riley Street, Sydney, NSW // T: (02) 8093 9888 // Book here