All you need is four ingredients and four minutes to make this yummy, sugar-free sweet treat! It also makes a great lunchbox filler.
What You Need:
- 400 g of unsweetened shreded coconut
- Goji berries
- Sunflower and pepita seed mix
- Frozen mixed berries
What You Do:
- Put shreded coconut into a food processor and grind until it becomes a smooth, creamy butter. This usually takes a couple of minutes but depends on your food processor.
- Pour onto tray that’s been lined with baking paper and use the back of a spoon to smooth out.
- Sprinkle goji berries, frozen mixed berries and sunflower and Pepita seed mix over the top.
- Leave on the bench for 30 minutes to harden.
- Snap off bits or cut into pieces and enjoy!