I’m obsessed with my Superfood Power Mix! Make it on a Sunday and you’re set for the week ahead. Add it to yogurt, sprinkle it over fruit, pop it on top of granola or eat it straight from the jar as a little mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
Superfood Power Mix Recipe
- 1/3 cup unsalted pistachio kernels
- 1/2 cup LSA mix
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- Blitz pistachio kernels in a food processor for a couple of seconds until they are roughly chopped
- Add remaining ingredients and process for a couple of seconds until everything is finely chopped.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
You can find more of my healthy recipes over here.