My sweet tooth is rampant. But, if I’m going to indulge, I want it to be a guilt-free recipe. And yes, there is such a thing!
Recently I gave a phenomenal Chocolate Fudge recipe from the Vital Protein Kitchen a whirl. It’s the perfect treat when you’re chasing a choccie hit, but is also gluten, wheat, egg and refined sugar free. Hooray! So it’s totally justified having an extra piece…or two…
Vital Chocolate Fudge Recipe
What You Need:
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Vital Protein powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbs coconut oil – melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt
What You Do:
- Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Scoop into baking tray, using the back of a spoon to smooth the fudge out.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces and dust with a little more cacoa powder to serve.
- If you don’t have Chocolate Vital Protein, you can still use Plain or Vanilla Vital Protein. Just add 2-3 tbsp more cacoa powder and 2-3 tbsp more honey.
In case you missed it, you can check out my review of Vital Protein here. You might like to also see what I had to say about the equally awesome, Vital Greens. Oh, and this is not a sponsored post – I just love the stuff!