Happy Friday lovelies!
How is it already August? With the year flying past, I spent most of this week taking stock of where I’m at and hatching plans for where I want to be by the time we tick over to 2018. Sometimes it’s so easy to fall into the trap of doing without taking time to think about being…don’t you think? I’m also gearing up for a trip to the US that is just around the corner and feel stupidly excited that it will include one night at my ultimate bucket-list hotel, Amangiri.
I hope you have a happy weekend on the horizon. In the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain you!
- Check out How Wellness Became an Epidemic.
- This is the most important conversation you’ll ever have.
- The Ta-Ta Towel is a thing – and yes, it has to be seen to be believed!
- Melbourne peeps, you’ll want to check out Broadsheet’s round up of the best restaurants in our fair city.
- Hell yes! I couldn’t agree more with Instagram Has Ruined Wedding Season.
- It’s raining, the kids are stuck inside and you’ve heard them say they’re bored 57 times! Save your sanity with my round up of 10 fun and simple games that are sure to cure cabin fever:
- Can you guess the most popular jeans in Australia?
- Tattoo fails never get old!
- Did you hear about the couple who recored their entire relationship (from first date to wedding night) on a Twitter thread?
- Here’s a strange, surprisingly effective cure for social anxiety.