Happy Friday lovelies! How has your week been? I’ve been writing, blissed out after my best float session yet, lunching with Vanessa from Style & Shenanigans and starting to get ready for my Tokyo trip. The countdown is on and I’m beyond excited to get on that big birdie and head off for new adventures!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend on the horizon…and in the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain until the good times arrive!
- If you only read one thing this week, make sure it’s The Psychological Importance of Wasting Time.
- Here’s 21 savoury yogurt recipes that are worth adding to your repertoire.
- ‘Why should we hire you?’ is one of the most common job interview questions out there. Here’s how to nail your response.
- Kill some time with 19 Wikipedia pages that’ll send you into a week-long Wikihole!
- In my latest post for Choices Flooring, I share six bathroom trends to inspire your next renovation.
- Find out what the best exercise is for ageing muscles.
- I loved this interview with former Chief White House photographer Pete Souza, on how he landed the coveted position as Chief White House photographer for President Obama, the skills and sacrifice required to be a White House photographer, and how the job has evolved in the age of social media.
- Check out how Edwin Antonio mixes fashion, LEGO, and Renaissance paintings.
- A luxe nautical cabin on the Italian Riviera? Yes please!
- I really like the idea of tracking your efforts, not your accomplishments.