Happy Friday! What’s going on in your world?
April has been a mega month for me. We had the holiday from hell in Byron (rain every minute of every day and a good dose of gastro to keep us all housebound. Argh!), Easter was a family affair at my parent’s farm and last weekend was one hell of a good time up in Port Douglas for a dear friend’s 50th. Now, it’s time to knuckle back down and get back into a bit of a routine!
I hope you have a lovely weekend on the horizon and I look forward to seeing you next week with new brand spankin’ new posts on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Don’t peak to early…or late! Here are the ages to peak at everything in life.
- Have a laugh at 10+ people who just realised they were dating an idiot.
- Here’s three simple steps for building your resilience.
- I’m obsessed with this incredible series of photographs from Oliver Wainwright’s trip to North Korea.
- Check out six pieces of stellar career advice every woman should follow.
- Have a gander at this awesome alphabet of Aussie legends that has been designed by one very clever mum.
- I desperately wish I could visit this mind-bending mirrored cabin.
- Why you should fix your inconsistent sleep schedule.
- This recreation of the bedroom from 2001: A Space Odyssey is all shades of YES!
- Last but not least…here’s an interview I did with Lilt Blog about my personal style, life as a blogger and where my inspiration comes from.